Current Issue'sContents Vol. 8, No. 4, December 2019 Road Signs and City Driving: Do They Go Hand in Hand? Decentralization of Public Services and the Role of Local Government in Rural Development: Findings from Bangladesh More
About the Journal
International Journal of Social Sciences is an official Publication of Agricultural Economics and Social Science Research Association -AESRA
About the Association(AESSRA)
Agricultural Economics and Social Science Research Association(AESSRA) which is a Non-profit Organization and has been registered under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, India whose objectives are to advance and improve the quality of Education and unite researchers in the field of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Social Science.Economic Affairs (ISSN No: 0424-2513) and IJSS is published under AESRA.
The objects for which the Society is established are as follows:
- To promote the study of agricultural economics and social science problems
- To uphold the dignity and unity of academic and research in agricultural economics/social sciences
- To publish journals/books/mimeographs as per National & International Standards
- To promote and improve the teaching, research and extension in agricultural economics/social sciences for the interest of the academics
- To construct association office building/conference hall/seminar hall for the promotion of research in the area of agricultural economics/social sciences
- To improve the standard of Agricultural Economics/Social Science Education as per National & International standard
- To promote advancement of scientific knowledge and to foster spirit of research & up-gradation of knowledge amongst members.
- To conduct scientific meeting, symposiums & annual conference of the Association from time to time.
- To provide a forum for open discussion of academic matters of agricultural economics/social sciences
- To promote and encourage literacy, cultural, religious and scientific education among all poor community
- To engage and assist in philanthropic activities as may be deemed appropriate by the Governing Body of the Society from time to time.