About the Society
Agricultural Economics and Social Science Research Association(AESSRA) which is a Non-profit Organization, Registration No: IN-DL34373942938096R and has been registered under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, India whose objectives are to advance and improve the quality of Education and unite researchers in the field of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Social Science. International Journal of Social Sciences (ISSN No: 2249-6637) is published under AESSRA.
Not-for-profit status and taxation
As per society act in India, the Society is a not-for-profit venture, but not registered under tax free donations. The Society’s operations are supported solely by membership fees. The Society does not receive any commercial advertisements or promote any dental products on the Society website. We declare no conflict of interest with any commercial companies or products.
Aim of AESSRA
The objects for which the Society is established are as follows:
• To promote the study of agricultural economics and social science problems.
• To uphold the dignity and unity of academic and research in agricultural economics/social sciences.
• To publish journals/books/mimeographs as per National & International Standards.
• To promote and improve the teaching, research and extension in agricultural economics/social sciences for the interest of the academics.
• To construct association office building/conference hall/seminar hall for the promotion of research in the area of agricultural economics/social sciences.
• To improve the standard of Agricultural Economics/Social Science Education as per National & International standard.
• To promote advancement of scientific knowledge and to foster spirit of research & up-gradation of knowledge amongst members.
• To conduct scientific meeting, symposiums & annual conference of the Association from time to time.
• To provide a forum for open discussion of academic matters of agricultural economics/social sciences.
• 10.To promote and encourage literacy, cultural, religious and scientific education among all poor community.
• To engage and assist in philanthropic activities as may be deemed appropriate by the Governing Body of the Society from time to time.
Key Features of International Journal of Social Sciences
• IJSS is a Open Access, Peer Reviewed Journal
• Free Full text availability of articles in HTML, XML as well as in PDF
• Statistics of Article and their citation easily available
• Unique and Extensive Author Support
• Easy Online Manuscript submission System
Licenses: Articles in IJSS are open Access Under Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY). This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, is not changed in any way, and is not used for commercial purposes.
Publication: International Journal of Social Sciences is published by a Non Profit Organization, Agricultural Economic and Social Science Research Association (AESSRA)
Editorial and Publication Office: 90, Sainik Vihar, Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar.
New Delhi-110059, India
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
New Delhi Publishers is a publisher of scholarly Journals, Print and Online Books and Magazine. NDP was founded on 2006, proprietor Mr. Chanchal Mukherjee. NDP earned its position in the scientific community.NDP Published Journals and Books majorly covered Agriculture, Food Science, Veterinary, Education, Engineering, Dental and Medical Science. NDP fully supports open access model and all the published Journal content is available open to the scientific community. The headquarter is in Capital of India, New Delhi, and its branch office is in Kolkata. NDP have a young team separately for Books and Journals from the production team to marketing one. The working office is in Daryaganj, New Delhi, Warehouse is in Dwarka More and Branch Office is in Kolkata.
NDP Serving Journals, Books, EBooks to more than 150 Libraries in India and International. NDP Customers includes Professionals, Students, Research Scholars, Research Institutions and Universities.
Features of NDP: Online and Print Scholar Journals, Online Manuscript handling System and Open Access Journal Publisher